Friday, May 17, 2013

Wet n' Wild Gray's Anatomy

I guess this will be logged as my first post ever. I do not even know where to begin! Haha!

So right here is a swatch of Wet n' Wild's "Gray's Anatomy" an awesome purple/grey/green duochrome (or triochrome, I guess!) with a hint of shimmer in it. It was a little hard to capture the green in photos, but you can see it on the first photo on my index finger and a little in the second on the left halves of my nails!

I really love this colour.. it reminds me of being in space or something. Or an oil slick. Not really similar comparisons haha but all I know is that I am in love with it!

I heard this a good dupe for Deborah Lippmann's "Wicked Game" which I do not own, but from other pictures it seems to be spot on!

I do own a colour by O.P.I which seems to be the same. I have the bottle called "See You Next Summer" but apparently it was renamed and re-released in the Katy Perry collection and called "Not Like The Movies" No wonder I couldn't find swatches! I will have to make a comparison post for those two later on :)

Just gettin the feel of this blog so posts won't be too picture heavy... YET.

I also have a nails Instagram where I post more frequently for the time being. Check it out! @reinovate

Thanks for reading!


Do you prefer the spelling grey or gray? I prefer grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment