Thursday, August 15, 2013

Slanted Leopard


So I am participating in nail art August! Monthly challenges put together by Instagram user Jasmine at Californails. I love that she calls them the "I Have A Life Challenge" because they're spaced out every few days so it's easier to keep up with as opposed to other daily nail challenges. 

 Today's challenge was animal print. And since I have never posted a leopard manicure on my Instagram or on my blog I thought, "Why not!" I wanted to switch it up and do it slanted down my nail instead of an all over print. And I of course had to use a purple scheme.




For the spots I used China Glaze - Tart-y For the Party and O.P.I - Talk About An Upgrade and a black polish for the outlines.

 How beautiful is My Vampire Is Buff?! I'm not quite sure how well it goes with my skin tone.. but I am in love with it regardless. And it is so so perfect to put nail art on top of.


No comments:

Post a Comment