Friday, January 24, 2014

Neon Cornflowers

 Mmmmm TGIF! And payday for a lot of people (including me!) Hope everyone is kicking the weekend off right. This flower design isn't a cornflower, my titles are usually just mashing whatever manicure colors I have on together.

 I'm excited to share this look with you because I am pretty darn proud of how it came out. 1. I love the colors. 2. Uh, floral stamps. Hello! 3. I used to be terrible at pairing colors together (no I'm not color blind) but my color matches were never real winners in the past. I am definitely getting better with this.

Base: China Glaze - Electric Beat (stunning cornflower blue, perfect in two coats)
Stamping: China Glaze - Highlight of My Summer (gorgeous NEON mint color I picked up just for the name, but ended up loving. And it's marvelously opaque for stamping. Win.)
Flowers: MoYou XL stamping plate (Pro 06).




Also this is what I think of when I think about Friday being pay day. 

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome at pairing colors! Like I wish you would pick out my manicure colors for me. Haha. This is my favorite stamping nail art ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks. You always know how to make me smile! Thanks (;

      Delete