Monday, February 10, 2014

Scattered Holo + Hearts

Hello all! I have this simple Valentine's Day inspired nail look that I wore for a couple of days. 
On all my nails except my ring is 3 coats of L.A Girl - Dazzling Pink. It is just that, a dazzling shade of light strawberry pink with a gorgeous scattered holo effect. Mmm! Although the formula was sheer it was still buildable.

I purchased this because I have specifically seen they are great dupes for the Zoya jelly scattered holo polishes! Here is an amazing comparison post from Oh Three Oh Four nails.

I decided to use my Bundle Monster plates because my nails are shorter but I regretted it somewhat because the quality is so different from MoYou! I've been spoiled. No matter how many times I scraped the heart images from plate BM317 didn't come out as clean as I hoped. Oh well! I still enjoyed the look. :)


Ring finger is O.P.I My Boyfriend Scales Walls and stamped with Essie - Watermelon


Isn't this polish gorgeous?! Zoya doesn't have a pink in their jelly fleck shades so this is a perfect satisfaction for me. 
Happy Monday! What are you wearing on your digits?

No comments:

Post a Comment