Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mani Swap!

Happy Saturday! Oh I have been waiting for the weekend... had a lovely week of midterms. A Saturday has never felt so good. 

Anyway, I have these amazing mermaid nails that were part of a mani swap with my lovely friend Lauren.
She posted this design on Instagram and I knew I had to copy it. I don't know why I haven't done a gradient with these colors before, it's gorgeous! This post includes my solo shots so be sure to check out Lauren's blog and Instagram and what design of mine she chose to copy.

I used China Glaze - Highlight Of My Summer & Too Yacht To Handle, and the tips are Essie - In The Cabana. Stamping is done with Square Hue - Time Square








A little blurred out so you can enjoy all that holo glitter and stamping! The plate for the fish scales is Mash plate 39 and I definitely had a problem fitting it on my entire nail.
Hope you guys enjoyed this other stamping mani.

1 comment: