Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Abstract Leopard

Ah. Wednesday. Middle of the week, and Wolf Shirt Wednesday. But that's another topic. On with the nails!





I wore this the other day and even though it's super simple I loved the way it turned out! I call it abstract because well.. it doesn't look exactly like leopard print but it's cool enough.  that's my artistic description of it ;)


Anywho, I started with two easy beautiful and creamy coats of Nude Lace by Polish My Life. OH. My. GOSH! Now I have heard about Shaneka's cream but never bought anything from her before. I regret not getting on the PML train sooner. Seriously you guys this nude is everything. PERFECT indie cream, which is hard to do. I used a needle and some black acrylic paint for the spots.



 I did one pretty thin coat and then a second normal coat and it was perfection. I will never use OPI My Vampire is Buff again. I don't know how this woman does it but I thank her so much and I kind of want to marry her. I hope that's not weird. 

1 comment: