Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Polished by KPT - Hyacinth


Today I have a gorgeous swatch of Polished by KPT Hyacinth! Read below the jump for my thoughts and more pictures.




This is a gorgeous thermal that goes from a medium lavender color when warm, to a lovely sapphire blue when cold. I LOVE IT. There's also these amazing flakies in the polish that I tried to photograph but those beautiful babes evaded when my camera came out. They're a touch lighter than the warm/cold base and in the macros you can see a lot on my middle and pinky finger.

Warm



Cold



Unfortunately there wasn't much of a transition on me. At least not long enough for me to capture. My hands were really hot at this moment!

It took me three thin coats for opacity and the polish was thick but manageable. I have very visible VNL even with short nails, so anyone else can probably get away with two coats. Once again Katherine knocks it out of the park with quality thermal polish and unique color combinations. I say this about every one of her polishes... but this one is definitely one of my favorites!


Also, have you ever seen a Hyacinth flower? I actually had never heard of it before this polish but upon searching WOW she hit the nail on the head. Gorgeous, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment