Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Glam Polish Pentacle

Another splendid Glam Polish swatch is here on the blog today! If you haven't already guessed by my previous posts (x) (x)... I really can't get enough of this Cast A Spell part II collection. I would post them all together at once, but I'm impatient and always want to share them with you guys right away!

Today I am wearing Pentacle!






I have to admit some of these names in the collection really turn me off but they're definitely still gorgeous. Below are two coats of polish with two coats of topcoat and this is the most sparkly out of the ones I've picked up. The formula is thick but easily maneuverable on the nail.

 I was wearing this in a low light cafe setting and I almost screamed. That would've been pretty frightening at 7:30 in the morning but I think people would've understood if I showed them my nails, right? Check out the video here on my Instagram!




I'm loving every single polish from this collection and I can't wait to show you guys the rest of my picks from the bunch! It'll take a while because I'm at that point in the semester where everything's due at the same time (how fun) but I hope you'll stick around to see my other pretties.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment