Friday, December 12, 2014

Dance Legend - Blanco 848


Stop.

Just stop everything you're doing and gaze in awe at this wonderful polish. I was in search of a silver holo and my friend Kendra recommended Dance Legend - Blanco to me. Oh but this polish is no ordinary silver holo. Read on. You won't be disappointed.









Are you still functioning? How AWESOME is this polish? Not only is it a silver holo but it's got some GORGEOUS holographic flakes in it as well. As if it wasn't already heart stopping. I wish the sun was out to get some natural shots but alas a storm has hit the central coast. Good for the trees though!

For all my photos I put three thin coats as the formula was kind of sheer but as you can see it is TOTALLY worth it. It glides on smooth and dries fairly quickly. My HK Girl top coat didn't dull the shine at all. I couldn't stop taking close ups of this polish and I hope you don't mind!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! WOW! Just Wow! Did I say WOW?! It is soooooo awesome, multiple hologasms!

    ReplyDelete