Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

The Eve Eve is upon us and I'm excited! Adding the last bows to the presents, squeezing in that last work out as a meager attempt to atone for the sins you will commit at the dinner table for your Christmas Eve/Christmas dinner. I love it. Here is a quick and simple, non stamping manicure I put together to celebrate. 

Read on for details!




I'll start by listing all the polishes I used! 

The KBShimmer I'm holding is Honeydew List. The darker Essie shade in the background and on my pinky is Going Incognito. Those are also the two greens you see in my water marble along with Sally Hansen - White On. They all worked soo fabulously together. I used another shade of green on my dotticure Christmas tree and that was Barry M - Key Lime. Whew! Green central. The star glitter is from another KBShimmer polish. And my middle finger is O.P.I - It's Frosty Outside with top coat of course. 

Man, if textures are going off the market like I've been hearing I need to grab back ups of these!



My thumb, index, and pinky are all topped off with I.N.M - Norther Lights!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Christmas season or whatever other holidays you celebrate! May it all be merry.

2 comments:

  1. This is too stinking cute! Now I want to do a dot tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your watermarble. As you know, it's still not working out for me but I have hope!

    ReplyDelete