Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fiery Roses

Well well, look at me posting two days in a row like like a champ! I feel like a real blogger. So today I am following a prompt from a FaceBook stamping group I'm in. The challenge was use three colors to stamp with and of course I had to make it a stamping gradient.




My base is O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and on top (from darkest to lightest) is O.P.I - Live. Love. Carnaval, Toucan Do It If You Try, and Where Did Suzi's Man-go? The glitter accents are O.P.I - My Favorite Ornament. I'm definitely feeling accomplished using all O.P.I haha. The plate I used is MoYou Tourist 07





I really like the way it came out! Gradient stamping is one of my favorite techniques. It reminds me of something fiery, hence my title. Or tropical. With yesterday's and today's post you can tell my mind is in warmer weather already. I hope you have something fun on your nails today! 

Thanks for taking the time to come in my little corner of the nail world!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! These colors just beg to be put together.

      Delete
  2. Rei, two beautiful tropical stamping mani's in a row: congratulations! This one is so bright and cheerful. You manage to make nail art look easy (especially water marbling, which I can't get myself to attempt!). Thanks for these beautiful, inspiring, lush mani's this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments make my day! Thanks so much for taking the time to write me such sweet things :)

      Delete
  3. I am always looking for facebook groups where I can connect with other nail obsessed people...I would love to know about the group you are in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You need to be invited. Why don't you e-mail me at reisday11 at aol with your FB profile link and I'll vouch for you :)

      Delete