Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stamping Saturday: Neon & Metallic

Happy Saturday!

I don't know about you but this week was absolutely draining for me and I'm so glad to have this day off to relax and catch up on the sleep I so desperately need. So I decided despite a nail break (posted here) I would post anyway. It's not too bad and I've seen way worse on blogs so why not?!


I started with three terrible coats of China Glaze - Petal to the Metal. Lol. This color is gorgeous but holy cow the formula is poop. I will definitely layer this over white next time. I did two thin coats and a third normal/thickish coat to even everything out.

It's of course a finnicky neon shade so it's way brighter in person. It's a coral creme so my photos aren't too off in color but in person it's also a tad more pink leaning. So pretty! On top of the coral is MoYou Suki 06 stamped with ORLY - Sweet Peacock, a pretty blue foil!



I was pretty much just wingin' it with the color combo but it definitely grew on me. I hope you like it and will join us next Saturday!
get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rei! This mani is simple and cute -- just my style. =) Your color choices look great together, too. I'm digging the shape of your nails and can't see where you had a break unless you filed them all down!

    ReplyDelete