Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stamping Saturdays: Cosmic Starburst

Happy Saturday!
This is my last weekend of freedom before school and work start up again *baby barf*. But I am still hoping to keep on a regular posting schedule. I'm pleased with my look today and I hope you are too. Read on for more details on my stamping look.



I used a type of marble technique that Kristin from Ermaherdperlish created! You can read a bit more instructions here (xx).




I used the Polish Pusher Sheer Perfection collection. This is my first experience with sheer tints like these and oh my gosh why didn't I get these sooner?! They are so incredibly smooth to work with and I can't wait to use them for other looks. And by the looks of it it's the most popular jelly line out there (to my knowledge) mainstream or indie. I heard about the goopy mess the OPI ones turned out to be and I'm glad I skipped out on that.

I wish I could have captured these better. They were insanely sparkly in person!


The glitter I used was Glam Polish - Bewitched. The starburst type image is from MoYou Kaleidoscope 3. Perfect! Have a great day and thank you for reading :)
get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Love me some sparkly rainbows :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I tried to comment on this over the weekend but it wouldn't let me! I freaking love this! I've been meaning to play with my sheer tints more, and this looks like something I could do without completely ruining it.

    ReplyDelete