Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Glam Polish Hibiscus

Hi, good morning! I have another amazing Glam Polish to share with you guys. It's kind of pic heavy because capturing this beauty was like trying to catch a butterfly.

Here she is! Glam Polish Hibiscus from the Over the Rainbow Collection. It is a bright, almost neon, coral orange. And the kicker is it has these amazing iridescent rainbow flakes AND holo packed into it. I know, it's almost too much to handle. My swatches show three easy coats with one layer of top coat. The formula is a little thin, but it is to die for. It just flows off the brush.






Inside my light box my camera was not having it. Since it borders on neon it was given that my camera would freak out. So that's why all my pics are outdoors today. It came off wayyyy to orange inside.

But man isn't this color to die for? I swear this is what dreams are made of. Beautiful tropical dreams consist of this Glam Polish. It gives me more of an appreciation for orange leaning polishes.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment