Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stamping Saturday: May Flowers

Happy Saturday! 
My cherished weekend begins with sleeping in after a long week. I swear it just seemed to drag on!

It also seems like it's been eons since I was able to join up in a stamping Saturday. I am happy to be back for at least this week with some cool stamping ladies. Anyway, on to the mani.

The star of the show is Glam Polish - Entrance from the Cast A Spell Part 3 collection. Holy moly ain't she a beaut?! It's a PERFECT turquoise glitter. My index and pinky are sporting two coats.


My middle and ring finger MoYou Pro 12 decals filled in with:
Barry M - Prickly Pear (lilac)
China Glaze - At Vase Value (blueish mint)
 China Glaze - Lemon Fizz (yellow)
O.P.I - My Dogsled Is A Hybrid (dusty sea green)
Barry M - Key Lime (green)



I am so dang happy with this mani. I LOVE this tulip stamp for one. I use it all the time I've just never put it up on the blog. And it's perfect for spring now! 

And don't even get me started on this gorgeous glitter from Glam Polish. Perfect formula, glitter pay off, and color. All around perfect. 10/10

Hope you're wearing a fun manicure to bring you into the weekend! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. So striking! Your tulip decal and accent glitter complement each other beautifully!

    ReplyDelete